Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Queen's English (TQE English Education Pvt Ltd)!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Queen's English's Website, located at https://queensenglish.co.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use QueensEnglish if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Queen's English and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on QueensEnglish. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from QueensEnglish for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from QueensEnglish
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from QueensEnglish
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from QueensEnglish
- Redistribute content from QueensEnglish
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Queen's English does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Queen's English,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Queen's English shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Queen's English reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Queen's English a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Queen's English; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Queen's English. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Queen's English's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- By subscribing to The Queen’s English (referred hereafter as ‘Company’) courses/programs through any form of payment, you (referred hereafter as ‘Customer(s)’) explicitly agree to the terms and conditions listed in this document
- Customers understand and acknowledge that our fees shall not be amended/altered nor shall any exemptions be made in this regard. The Company is entitled to revise the price of its products and programs, at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- It is clarified that no customer shall be entitled to retake the same live class/classes and, no lessons will be available to students outside of their class, however, certain elements of the lesson and additional practice, at the discretion of the company, will be given to students outside of class - before or after the class.
- No customer shall be entitled to view the content for classes (that shall be uploaded in the future), for which they have not paid or post the end of the subscription period.
- All classes which have been scheduled by the company are deemed to be considered as attended - irrespective of whether the student has attended the class due to any reason stated.
- Customers acknowledge that occasionally, there might be interruptions to the live classes due to unforeseen and unavoidable situations on part of the Company. These classes will be made up some other time during the duration of the course. These interruptions will not alter the EMI payment dates.
- The company can irrevocably cancel the subscription (without any refund) of any customer/students who might be involved in acts involving abuse and harassment of any Company employee (including teachers), or other fellow students/customers.
- Any attempt by the customers to directly negotiate or independently contract with, or hire, teachers or team members employed by the Company will be seen as a gross breach of this contract, and grounds for immediate suspension of services without refund.
- Any child protection concern should be immediately communicated to a member of the QE team, without any exception. Any individual indulging in actions which endanger the safety of children in The Queen’s English classes will result in immediate suspension of services/products with no refund. The company has a zero tolerance policy with regards to any kind of child protection related complaint and will take appropriate actions including legal options.
- QE’s product utilizes the Direct Instruction Spoken English (DISE) curriculum. ©2010 Siegfried Engelmann, Owen Engelmann, Daniel Johnston, and Jerry Silbert. It has been adapted for electronic use by QE with permission from FUNNIX LLC. All rights reserved.
- Customers will not seek to in any way steal or copy, however imperfectly, QE’s lesson scripts, practice problems, approaches, or other data, materials or any kind of intellectual property. Any material used in meetings or shared with the customer during the duration of the course is the property of QE, and is not to be used by customers outside of this course.
- Customers explicitly acknowledge that they have entered into a contract with the Company for the full payment of the agreed upon course prices either in upfront payment or monthly EMI, and will pay this in full except for exceptional circumstances. Further full payment of money agreed as a downpayment is required for participation in the program.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer/student enrolling into a program to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the program selected.
- Depending on the country where you transact with us; the type of payment method used; and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. You will be responsible for paying these fees.
Our Refund Policy
Our international quality spoken English programme is proven to work and trusted by thousands of families across India. We are so confident about the quality of our product that we allow any customer to request a refund or cancel your subscription anytime after the first scheduled class with The Queen’s English.
- If you have made a one-time payment, then the amount equal to the classes consumed rounded to the nearest month will be deducted from the total amount paid and the rest will be refunded back to you within 10 business days. For clarity, if your request for refund has been accepted on Feb 12, and you are scheduled to attend 80 classes by Feb 28, then we will refund the amount for the remaining 20 classes ( 100 classes minus 80 classes )
- If you are on an Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) plan and have put in a subscription cancellation request then the subscription shall stay cancelled from the next instalment due date. For clarity - if the next EMI subscription payment is due on Feb 7 and your refund request has been accepted on Feb 1 - then we will cancel the subscription from Feb 7 and you may attend classes until then.
- No circumstances including not attending the classes or holidays will impact the refund cancellation window or the refund terms.
- Once a refund has been approved, the refund amount (if eligible) will be reflected in the same source as the payment method within 10 business days. Please note that timelines depend on Bank turnaround times, holidays and RBI guidelines.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any of its products without prior notice. In such an event, the customer would be offered an option to opt for an alternate product/course or a refund of the amount paid to the account through which the payment was made.
- If at any point in time, the government further increases/revises the tax rate, the extra amount of taxes will be borne by the customers from the date of enforcement of such an act by the government.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.